Wednesday 23 October 2013

Summer recap

Ive just realised that I didn't blog at all over summer! So quick re-cap.. Im not going to bore you with every little thing that I did, as I didn't really do anything, apart from Glastonbury! - which was totally the best thing every addicted now and need to go every year! But ill save that for its own blog.

Heres a few pictures from my slightly boring, slightly amazing summer...





We had a Pixar themed party for the girls birthdays! I was Bruce from 'Finding Nemo.' The hilarious looking pink thing is actually Sophie dressed up as Pearl, the squid from Finding Nemo, 'aww you made me iiinkk.'


We went to Thorpe Park as a surprise day from Charlie and Dom! I obviously bought a bucket of sweets.


I cut my own hair. Not too bad I thought, but yes one side was longer.


Sophia came back from six weeks in Canada and brought me back a Vancouver moose. His name is Vinnie.


My beautiful friend Rachel came over to London from Australia and came too see me! We went to The Diner on Ganton Street. I miss her lots and cant wait to get back to Australia with her.



We partied a little..






Went to the Sea Life centre on Southbank. That was awesome. I love aquariums.







And hilarious Snap Chat's took over my life, I only learnt to screenshot a few weeks ago too. However  I think screen shotting is naughty, but heres a sneaky few for your enjoyment.

Hope you had a beautiful summer too..


Lovelovelove x



No comments:

Post a Comment