Wednesday 21 December 2011

Happy Birthday to mee!

So the 15th of last week was my Birthday, my 21st. New York was a birthday present from my mum so thats mainly what i did for it. but my amazing flatmates Sophie @BABYGOTHGIRL and Lauren planned a night out for me in Kingston. So of course i had to get an amazing dress! 6 hours it took us to find the one. 6 hours. We started in Topshop, then onto Urban Outfiters, then to Zara, Miss Selfridge, New Look and River Island to no avail. Finally ending back at Topshop. With 15minutes untill the store closed all three of us piled into the changing rooms with mounds of dresses. Low and behold the last four were the best and I was torn between them. I actually ended up buying two, both a beautiful deep red colour. One short, simple and velvet. The other short at the front with the recently popular elongated back and a deep v-neck back and front...

The Girls also decorated the flat for me...


I had the best night! Thankyou girlies! 


Lovelovelove x

  

No comments:

Post a Comment