Tuesday 20 December 2011

New York, New York.

First off big apologies for my lack of posts in the past couple of weeks! Its been rather hectic, week before last I spent six days in New York and last week it was my birthday! More on that later!
New York...where to start. Amazing, however extremely hectic. It was mainly a touristy holiday for my birthday with my mum and my younger sister, we did things like Empire State, Statue of Liberty, Brooklin and New Jersey. Photos...
To start off here's the view from the top of the Empire State, we went up twice actually because the first time we didn't really think about it and went up at night. It was so foggy we could hardly see anything! But it was very cool to see the city covered in this strange thick fog.




 Me and my mummy.
And again during the day...



Times Square...


The big Piano from the film 'Big' located in FAO Shwartz...

The wheel found in Toys'R'Us in Times Sq...

The Statue of Liberty...




Tiffany's...


Macy's...




Pizza...

These are only a few of the hundreds of photographs that I took! I had the most amazing time and owe my mummy a MASSIVE thankyou for taking me! 


Lovelovelove x












No comments:

Post a Comment