Sunday 4 December 2011

Hair Mask.

My hairs been feeling a little neglected this winter with the mad colour removing session last week, the cold weather and also probably the fact that I havent had a good hair cut in a longggg time! - bad I know but im a poor student :(. Ill get one when I go home for xmas.
So anyways, I went out to boots to get a hair mask that looks heavy duty, and I found this...
Its amazing, and only 99p! As soon as you put it on you know its going to be good, its thick and smells awesome. It even sofened up my hands. After an hour of it getting to work my hair is shiny and soft for New York tomorrow. And more importantly I can get a brush through it, hurrah.
Definitely try this if your hairs feeling a bit sad this winter.


Lovelovelove x

No comments:

Post a Comment