Sunday 25 September 2011

Flat D, Room 4.

Sophie and I went to our fave place today for a little outing. Wilkinsons!!! Decided we needed some colour in our bland bedrooms. I know there a little bit tacky but I was feeling fruity and bought these three plastic flowers to stick on my wall rather than a painting. Wasn't too sure how it was going to look but hey. It actually looks awesome! Ive stuck them above my bed using double sided tape. Check it out...
You can also see a sneaky memo clippy thing that my bestest bub Ruth sent me as a welcome/Uni gift on the left. Thankyouuuu :).
I also bought a very expensive (pahaha) lightshade, i really like it...
I thought it was rather fitting as I would like to think ill be doing lots of globe trotting in my future. Ive fitted it so that I can see Australia from my bed as you could say its very close to my heart. But more of that another time.
Here's my notice board my mum made me before I came up to Epsom, shes used Cath Kidston material for the backing as I am a big Cath fan! You can see all my scraps ive collected...
You can also see an old photo of me and Ruth on a card she made me when I was off somewhere!
And finally id like to introduce you to my teddy Champ...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment