Thursday 27 October 2011

Trick or Treat?


As its Halloween (well, on Monday but its pretty close) I thought I should do a spooky related post. Is anyone going out? If so what are you going to dress up as. I think I might be a little old for trick'a'treating but im definatley going to use it as an excuse to put lots of face paint all over myself and wear a bed sheet or some kind of ripped/bloody attire. I love an excuse to have my face painted. I saw these pumkins on the Vogue blog by a few different designers, they are rather cool, definatley something to get you in the mood if your not already...






Heidi Klum!

















Lovelovelove x





1 comment:

  1. whoa! some really amazing pics, cant get over heidi klums costume!

    http://filthylittlethings.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete