Wednesday 12 October 2011

Zebra.




Bag:Primark, Shoes:New Look, Skirt:Forever 21, Jacket:Topshop, Necklace:Unknown.

Lets start with the skirt, Im in LOVE with Burgundy at the moment, and this was a steal from Forever 21. I really like bodycon skirts, if there the right fit/colour to not essentuate lumps and bumps - that I may or may not have. Teamed with a baggy T-Shirt its the right mix to not look like everything is clinging on for dear life. The beautiful jacket from Topshop is my cheeky winter-warmer. Leather is featuring a lot in this seasons lines, and the added fur collar gives me my faux fur fix at the same time. I will eventually invest in a faux fur coat, when I can afford it. Check out the slightly padded detail on the shoulders too, gives it that extra mwah I think.
Now drum roll please for the nails...
Im afraid to say not done by moi, but a friend. But I am buying the right utensils and getting on learning straight away! Im dreading these chipping, want to keep them forever.

Lovelovelove x


No comments:

Post a Comment