Tuesday 25 October 2011

Wayfaring Stranger.

I haven't really thought much of this new guy Ed Sheeran to be honest. I knew he collaborated with the Rizzle Kicks in You need me, I don't need you. Which I actually thought was really good, so I dont know why I haven't looked into this Sheeran guy a bit more. But then Sophie @BABYGOTHGIRL (my flatmate) introduced me to his new album '+'. It is officially amazing. I would like to say they are all amazing and listen to them on repeat forever, but this one stands out the most to me. He's made the whole song inc harmonies, backing track etc. all simply with his own mouth. Heres the clip of him singing it, 'Wayfaring Stranger' from you tube...okay so I couldn't work out how to put the video in this post, and the internet/blogging genius is currently out of the flat so here's the link to it, ha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buAzVkcH4YI
You should also check out his new song 'Lego House', the video is rather funny too.


Lovelovelove x

No comments:

Post a Comment